- Capable of 1.25A continues power draw(Measured over hours at 25ºC room temperature, 8,0V LiPo)
- Tested with current peaks of 15A for more than 5sec.
- No upper currentlimit.
- No electrical noise to interfere with radio reception
- Compact design.
- High reliability.
The servos used in RC gliders are getting faster, stronger and more powerful all the time. More power output also means that the radio setup also needs more power to utilize the full performance of the system. The biggest concern is if the servos can draw so much power that the battery solution is unable to supply it. If this happens the voltage will drop, and the radio can no longer sustain operation.
We are proud to present the High Power Regulator mk1 with audio feedback. This product is designed to meet the power requirements of any modern RC glider, with the added safety of audio feedback that lets the user know the current status of the battery. See the manual for further details.
The power capabilities of the regulator are extremely high. The performance is only limited by the maximum temperature of the components. Due to the extremely small form-factor, there a physical limit to how much power the system can dissipate continuously (hours of operation). The precise value for the upper limit of continues current is dependent on the ambient temperature, cooling limitations in the fuselage, and battery voltage. Instead of making promises that is only true in a laboratory, we decided to implement a temperature warning system that will inform the user if he needs to consider a better mounting position or a bit of cooling air.
See technical performance of the regulator technology here: http://www.techgio.com/f3k-regulators/
Important note: If extreme levels of current is drawn(10A +) for more than 1.5sec the voltage drop in the battery and in the wires leading too the regulator may cause a low battery warning(Input voltage below 7.2V). The battery warning will be reset when the power to the regulator is cycled. If this condition is seen by the user it is advisable to check the entire systems for any potential faults that may have lead to the high current consumption. It is also recommended to check if the battery needs to be replaced to a battery with a higher performance.
Manual for the regulator: F3K Buzzer High power mk1 – Manual
In the box:
- 1 pcs – Power Regulator mk 1 – with 20cm wires (Wire and heat shrink color may differ from the shown pictures)
- 1 pcs – Manual including signed test report from production with test of functionality
- Box size: 3 x 1.5 x 5 cm
- Box weight 15 g
- International shipping available (track and trace optional)
- Shipping within 5 days if item is on stock.
- Shipping time from 2 – 30 days depending on destination.