- Linkport for FrSky Voltage Telemetry
- Tested with current peaks of 10A for more than 7.5sec.
- No upper current limit.
- No electrical noise to interfere with radio reception
- Compact design.
- High reliability.
We have all tried it. Your standing on the field, ready to go. The plane is ready, the pilot is ready, the air is nice, and then suddenly the thought appears in your mind. “I know my batteries are not flat since the regulator have not given me the low battery warning, but do I have enough for this next 10min flight?” In Techgio we want the pilot to focus on the flying, and not to worry about the gear. We have therefore created a new variant of our proven BEC design, with output for FrSky telemetry port. This means that the nagging question in the back of your head, now can be answered with a quick glance at the transmitter. With the actual battery voltage displayed in the transmitter, there is no longer any doubt if your have enough power for the next flight. – So just launch and concentrate on flying the aircraft.
This product is designed to meet the power requirements of any modern F3K ship, with the added safety of audio feedback that lets the user know the current status of the battery. See the manual for further details.
The power capabilities of the regulator are extremely high. The performance is only limited by the maximum temperature of the components. Due to the extremely small form-factor, there a physical limit to how much power the system can dissipate continuously (hours of operation). The precise value for the upper limit of continues current is dependent on the ambient temperature, cooling limitations in the fuselage, and battery voltage. Instead of making promises that is only true in a laboratory, we decided to implement a temperature warning system that will inform the user if he needs to consider a better mounting position or a bit of cooling air.
See technical performance of the BEC regulator here: http://www.techgio.com/f3k-regulators/
Manual for the regulator: Manual Buzz mk4 – FrSky Voltage Telemetry – Techgio
In the box:
- 1 pcs – F3K Buzzer mk4 FrSky Voltage Telemetry – with 20cm wires (Wire and heat shrink color may differ from the shown pictures)
- 1 pcs – Manual including signed test report from production with test of functionality
- Box size: 3 x 1.5 x 5 cm
- Box weight 10 g
- International shipping available (track and trace optional)
- Shipping within 5 days if item is on stock.
- Shipping time from 2 – 30 days depending on destination.